Miss India 2020 Auditions Date and Registration
Miss India 2020 Auditions Date and Registration: Miss India 2020 will open their entries soon. So, this is a great opportunity for girls who are willing to join a grand career in the entertainment industry. Miss India is one of the prestigious and the biggest beauty pageant. So Miss India 2020 Auditions and Online Registration start soon for all Indian unmarried girls after the Miss Diva 2019.
The winner of Miss India 2020 will represent India at Miss World 2020. While runner-up will represent India at Miss Grand International 2020 and Mss United continents 2019. So whose age is between 18 to 25 and height is 5’5 or above then register online now. S0, check out complete details related to Miss India 2020. And also find out how you can do the registration for the upcoming season of Miss India 2020.
Miss India 2020 Online Registration Form
The registrations for the Miss India 2020 will be open for the talented girls above 18 years to 25 years old. While those girls who participate in Miss India will get to experience new things and will also get the chance to do modeling. Winners of Miss India gets the opportunity to represent In India in the Miss World.
Lara Dutta, Priyanka Chopra and many more have started their career from Miss India. Check out the registration details below. Interested above 18 years old to 25 years can participate in Miss India.
The registration form of the Miss India 2020 will be available on Miss India 2020’s official website. The link of the registration form of the show will be available on the homepage of the website. Click on the link and fill all your personal and contact details such as name, age, birth date, mobile no, and email id.
After filling these basic details you will have to upload some photos of yours. If your registration form of the show gets selected by the official team of the show they will contact you for the next procedure.
Miss India 2020 Auditions Details
The auditions of the Miss India 22020 will take place all over India more details related to the ground auditions of the show will update on the page after the official confirmation. So, make sure you stay tuned here to get the latest details related to Miss India 2020.
Suman Rao was the winner of the previous season. She has She is from Rajasthan. Suman has the Femina Miss India 2019 at Mumbai.
Eligibility Criteria of Miss India 2020
- Only unmarried individuals can participate in Miss India in 2020.
- Participants should have Indian nationality and should have a valid proof of nationality.
- Height: 5’5″ and above
- Age: 18-25 Years (25 Years as of 31st December 2019).
- Single, Unmarried and Not Engaged.
- Indian Passport Holder/Overseas Indian Citizen.
- 26 & 27 years old can only compete for the Runner-up positions as the eligibility for Miss World is 18-25.
- OCI cardholders cannot be the winner of Miss India. But can only be the first or second runner-up. And can represent India at other International pageants.
- The participant required to carry a passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate, driver license for age and birth proof.
Important Notes: Please do not courier the original Document to us or anyone, you can bring them directly to the venue for audition and registration.