Kaun Banega Crorepati 2019 Questions List – KBC Registration
Superstar Amitabh Bachchan is back again with the 11th season of Kaun Banega Crorepati popularly known as KBC. The date of the inaugural episode of this game show has not been announced yet but the registrations started from the 1st of May.
Here we will be giving you information on the questions asked for registration. The complete answering process is mentioned below too.
- Any Indian citizen can take part in the show.
- The age of the participant must be over 18 years.
- The status of health and mind of the person must be completely sound.
- No person can participate on behalf of any other person.
- If you are a subscriber of Airtel, BSNL, IDEA, Jio, or Vodafone, you can send your answers via SMS to 509093. The SMS format is “KBC <space>< A/B/C/D> <space><Age in completed years> <space><Gender>”. So if according to you, the answer to the question is C and you are a male of 27 years, you must type “KBC C 27 M” and send it to 509093.
- You can also log in to Sonyliv website or mobile application and predict your answers. You must require a valid email ID and mobile number for registration.
Question 1: Derived from Sanskrit, which of these names also mean “welcoming”?
A. Nachiketa B. Abhinandan C. Narendra D. Mahendra
Question 2: Other than England, which constituent unit of the UK is the host of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019?
A. Scotland B. Northern Ireland C. Wales D. Ireland
Question 3: Which aspect of Lord Rama’s life is commemorated in Rama Navami?
A. Return to Ayodhya B. Birth C. Exile D. Coronation
Question 4: The proposed Kartarpur Corridor will connect Kartarpur Sahib in Pakistan with which shrine in India?
A. Harmandir Sahib B. Gurudwara Bangla Sahib C. Gurudwara Paonta Sahib D. Dera Baba Nanak Sahib
Question 5: In the film “URI: The Surgical Strike”, what does Major Shergill’s squad reply when he asks them, “How’s the Josh”?
A. Zabardast Sir! B. Ekdum Jhakaas! C. Ready, Sir! D. High, Sir!
Question 6: Which express train run by the Indian Railways turned 50 in 2019?
A. Shatabdi Express B. Rajdhani Express C. Duronto Express D. Sampoorn Kranti Express
Question 8: Complete this Hindi saying : “Kawwa Chala …………… Ki Chal, Apni Chal Bhi Bhul Gya “
A. Khargosh B. Bandar C. Hans D. Sher
Question 9: Which of these monuments was built by a husband for his beloved wife?
A. Victoria Memorial, Kolkata B. Taj Mahal, Agra C. Charminar, Hyderabad D. Lal Qila, Delhi
Question 10: Which game is also the title of a movie featuring Kriti Sanon and Kartik Aryan?
A. Luka Chuppi B. Saanp Seedhi C. Chor Sipahi D. Gilli Danda
Question 11: The historic Women’s Reservation Bill passed by the Rajya Sabha in 2010 proposed to reserve what percent of all Lok Sabha seats for women?
A. 50 percent B. 33 percent C. 25 percent D. 20 percent
We will keep updating all the registration questions. Stay tuned with our website for more information on the show Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 11.